1. Articles should be written in English (spellings as in the Oxford English Dictionary), and Macedonian language, 1.5 lines spaced, using proper alignment, Times New Roman font, and 12-pt. type. An abstract should not consist of no more than 250 words, include the title of the paper, and 3 to 5 keywords. Cyrillic names should be transliterated for in Latin see: (Table 1).
2. Set all margins to 2 cm.
3. Format for A4 paper.
4. Subtitles should be in Times New Roman 12 pt, bold with left alignment, each part to be separated with a subtitle (introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, reference and other).
5. The text should not be written with same font-all capital or lowercase.
6. All figures and tables should be put in a separate file. The location of tables and figures in the text is emphasized in bold, enclosed in angle brackets, on a separate line.
7. General alignment, paragraph indents is made by using the tab-button and the functions for centering etc. DO NOT USE THE SPACE BUTTON
8. Endnotes should be used less. They can be numbered with Arabic numerals starting with 1 and continuing through the article; for example:
“(See Note 1).” Do not use footnotes.