Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Last JSER issue 3-4, vol. 18, 2017

Dear readers,

I want to inform you that last issue 3-4, vol. 18, 2017 of JSER has been published electronically at September 30th and you can find it here. With this post I want to inform international audience that I am resigning from my position as editor-in-chief of Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation. I do that due to various reasons which I can not explain here. It was my pleasure to work this job almost 14 years (first four years as deputy editor). It was my pleasure to work this job. Thank you very much for reading our journal. I want to mention some numbers with my editorship: 28 issues printed, JSER online 8 years and posted open access all volumes and issues since 1997 (41 issues). More than 4200 pages produced, 18 international board members, 15 people went through editorial office, 385 internationally recognized reviewers, around 450 published articles, etc. It has been indexed in more 90 data bases and linked in 80 world university libraries. I want to thank to all people who contributed into it.
I wish to new editor-in-chief successful work and to continued with new challenges.

Former editor-in-chief

No comments:

Post a Comment