There are several reasons why one should publish in JSER. The reasons are below.
- 15 years experience in publishing;
- Rapid publication;
- Rapid availability of your document world-wide;
- Studies show, that Open-Access papers are cited more than printed articles;
- Fast and professional peer review. JSER is run by a team of experienced editors who have previously worked in publishing. The professional editors work closely with academic editors and peer reviewers to provide authors with an efficient, fair, and constructive review process;
- Quick review: The review decision will be made within three months from the date of submission;
- Indexing of your document which can be easily found in library catalogs, OAI archives and search engines on the net;
- Print Journal. We are printing issues in the same time as they appeared online;
- Not for profit journal;
- Liberality in terms of language: The journal
will not reject a paper merely based on the language. The authors will
be guided to improve the manuscript in such case.